How to install
=+=+=+=+=+
1. Uninstall all Python v1.45 and also the Python Script Shell
2. Uninstall any module if have
3. Install this ExtraPowerPy+ScriptShell
4. Install the ExtraPowerModulePack v4.50

About
=+=+=
1. This is a Python v1.45 and ScriptShell v1.45 Final version Python v1.4+.
2. With this installed in phone, u don't need to install any other version of python v1.45 because all include here.
3. No module support in this ExtraPowerPy+ScriptShell v1.45, that mean u need to install separately the module.
4 Install the ExtraPowerModulePack to support this ExtraPowerPy+ScriptShell.
5. With following the step 1 until 4, u have the complete Python and also Module. U can run any python application.
6. The best thing about this version is u can install the ExtraPowerPy+ScriptShell in MMC or E Drive. So do the ExtraPowerModulePack.
7. Important is, if u install the ExtraPowerPy+ScriptShell and ExtraPowerModulePack in MMC or E Drive, U need to install the python application in the MMC also. Please note that.

** I'm not guarantee that this Repacked python work on other module.. I only try with the ExtraPowerModulePack.
** Since I repacked both files, i tested it and no problem or update error occur...
** Some of the Python application will not work even u install at E Drive, U can install at C Drive but it will not work also. What u can do is edit the application yourself, and then install the application yourself. I'm not going to explain about it.

takalar
19-10-2012, 08:52 AM
Bác mod này chắc tiếnh Anh giỏi hơn tiếng việt hay sao?, mà post cái soft nào cũng chỉ dùng tiếng Anh.

vnformosta
Nhiều từ chuyên ngành không thể dịch sang tiếng Việt sát nghĩa được.Còn muốn biết thì dùng google dịch ha.

evgueni
Anh tichau ui, sửa link lại dùm em cái. Tải không được, bấm vô toàn bắt đăng nhập lại dù đã đăng nhập để tải rồi. Thanks

sungho
File đính kèm anh tải bình thường mà,đâu có bắt đăng nhập lại đâu :D.

raytuner0717
Trình duyệt bị lỗi "bánh quy" rồi! Nhấn F5 thử xem. Lướt WEB nên dùng Firefox là ổn nhất đế tránh cứ bị " bánh quy" làm phiền!

tritinqn
Ko phải đâu, do Mod lấy từ nguồn tiếng Anh, chưa có thời gian biên dịch lại thôii, còn dịch bằng google thì rõ chán. Tuy nhiên, nếu bạn nào có nhu cầu dịch thì mình sẽ dịch lại cho.