PDA

View Full Version : Font for nokia 5800 - thay đổi phông chữ cho N5800

recruitvn
02-07-2012, 03:29 PM
Just Rename it Sis. to Zip.
1) Plug in your Nokia 5800 via USB cable to your PC/Laptop and connect via “Mass Storage” when prompted.
2) Go to ‘My Computer -> Click on the Removable Device that has been added -> Navigate to the ‘resources’ folder and open it. Minimize this file location as you won’t need this area that the minute.
3) Download the font you want, unzip the files and look for the .ttf file that you want for your phone’s font. (Just take 1 font)
4) Create a folder in ‘My Documents’ named ‘fonts’ and then paste the font that you have chosen in to it.
5) Copy the .ttf file Seven times in the same folder.
6) You see those file names on my font, that’s what you have to do next. Name each font that you have copied 7 times with the following four file names:
S60SC_C
s60snr.ttf
s60ssb.ttf
S60TCHK_C
s60tsb.ttf
S60ZDIGI
S60ZDIGI.ttf
7) The folder ‘fonts’ with your four different named font files should be in your ‘My Documents’ and ready to transfer.
8) Bring back up your resource folder on your phone which you should have minimized on your computer and copy and paste the ‘fonts’ folder from ‘My Documents’ in to the ‘resource’ folder.
9) Once this is done, you should close all windows, and safely remove the removable disk via ‘My Computer’ (Right click on the disk) and then safely remove.
10) Finally, restart your phone and you will see the fonts appear. http://atalantos.mobile9.com/download/wmpreview/443/1274539450.jpg

surveys
đã có ai thử chưa? Bác chủ thớt hướng dẫn qua bằng Tiếng Việt dùm nhé!

jerry.chang
dịch dùm bác đó! GOOGLE có 1 chức năng rất hay mà sao kh ai dùng nhỉ? :))

mình có 1 cách rất hay để cài fonts cho dòng 5th này!
bạn vào ổ Z/ tìm tới mục fonts rồi xem tên các bộ fonts trong đó
sau đó đặt tên fonts(mình muốn cài) giống hệt các tên như vậy và chép vào e/resource/fonts rồi khởi động lại máy là sẽ thấy fonts! rất nhanh mà lại kh cần cài soft :))

thom-ykk
thực ra là GOOGLE dịch cũng được nhưng k0 chuẩn. Dù sao cũng cảm ơn bác nhiều!

thientuandic
đúng là cái google translate nó dịch sát nghĩa quá,với lại mình cũng ko có N5800 để test nữa:45:

ctybachkhoa
dù sao vẫn hơn là MÙ TỊT mà bác :))

á! chưa test mà đã post :001:
đã test giúp r nhé! cái này thay đổi fonts chậm hơn thằng reutour mà lại kh có chế độ restart lại máy mới cú! :013: